- Stick with the CSS Style created by our developers
- We know if may be tempting to want to make your font unique or try to add your own flare to a page, however, we strongly recommend you adhere to the styles we have put in place. Our designers and developers are trained to layout pages and Cascading Style Sheets(CSS) so that content will flow nicely and be easy to read throughout your website. When you are adding or editing pages and/or content on an existing page, use the text drop down to choose “paragraph” for body text and only choose “h1, h2, h3” etc when you are adding a heading or call-out text.
- Use h1, h2, h3 etc heading tags where applicable.
- Don’t manually adjust text color or size settings to accomplish inline CSS (All CSS should typically be handled in the CSS Child Theme style.css file by the website developer)
- Stay in the “Visual” area when editing. “Text” is for HTML
- Login to WordPress